Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Monday = Funday

Did a bit of urban exploring yesterday with my favorite person... As always it was a rad day.  Sometimes when you have this much fun, you never want it to end. Picnic in the park, Art in the Streets, Venice Canals, Dinner, and then some fireworks to end the night with a bang. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Here's a few shots to recap the day...



After months of waiting, I finally got to check out Art in the Streets at MOCA in Los Angeles. Spending a few hours admiring works by some of my biggest influences in the art world was nothing short of amazing. Our visit spark a new motivational fire under me to create new work. Pretty psyked...

Barry McGee... #1 favorite.

A very Bansky vacation...

I feel your pain sister...

Margaret Kilgallen... R.I.P.




No comments:

Post a Comment